Sunday, March 14, 2010

Update

Well since Andrew has been totally slacking on updating the blog, I suppose I should. Kenadi is still doing great! Yesterday she ate really well. She is now drinking at least half of the total amount but usually more. Actually, the total she took in by mouth was 65% of her total feeds! That is awesome! She is also only getting her morphine every 8 hours now. Between yesterday and today she has not had any extra morphine or adavan (a couple of days ago they switched her from versed to adavan). She looks so great! Here are some updated pictures of her...
So Kenadi really smiles at us. If we tickle her chin she will do big smiles for us and we are pretty sure its not just gas! We tried to catch it on camera but of course werent fast enough. But you can see part of it in this picture.

4 comments:

Grandma Jenny said...

We are very happy things are going so well for Kenadi. Great Grandma Donna said "Don't worry about her eating enough she is a Muffler!" Sounds like she will be coming home pretty soon also. we love you guys and our prayers and thoughts are with you. Kiss her and Jackson a kiss from us .

Mrs. Dan Brown said...

She totally looks like she's smiling and just adoring you guys. So CUTE! And I know her head is resting on Andrew's chin but holy moly cow...what a strong little green pea!

Kelly said...

Thanks once again for the update! I figured no news was good news and it was! And the pictures are so fun to see. So glad to see and hear how well Kenadi is doing.

Julie said...

I'm absolutely thrilled to see Kenadi is doing so well! Lots of the nurses involved with her delivery and my office staff have asked about her. It's great to see her holding her head up and looking so cute. And it's great to hear she is CRYING. I hope she is home with you soon. Love, Julie Grover