Well last night was a good night for Kenadi. They were able to move her down to 80 on the ECMO machine. As long as she stays stable, they will be able to take her completely off of the ECMO machine! This is great news! They are actually doing the Heart ECHO to test how her heart is doing and then they will test her without it. SO things are looking good so far!
8 comments:
yay!
Sweet...good news!!! Keep it coming!
It's so great to hear such positive updates! We will continue to pray for you guys.
I just found out about everything!! I'm so sorry you have to go through all of that, but I'm glad she is progressing!! Our prayers are with you. She looks like such a sweetheart!
That is such good news!!! Thank you for sharing this with all of us. You are still in my thoughts and prayers. Take care and remember to breathe!!! :)
That is great news, glad to hear things are getting better! I'm so glad you are updating your blog so we can stay posted. You are in our thoughts and prayers!
So exciting!
Dear Andrew & Christina,
My father has been keeping me posted on the condition of your beautiful daughter. You and Kenadi are in our thoughts and prayers. I have been deeply touched as I have read your postings. Thank you for your example of faith.
May the Lord bless you and your family. I look forward to meeting Kenadi!
Your friend,
John McLay
Post a Comment