Saturday, March 6, 2010
Hey I Got to Hold Her Too...FInally!
Today they took Kenadi off more drugs. She got off of her milrinone, which was a pulminary medicine, and she was taken off of nitric gas! They also lowered her morphine and oxygen levels. So it was a great day and on top of that I got to hold her! It was so fun, we held her almost all day.Her nurse Jae Lyn pretty much let us do everything, we took her temperature, we changed her diapers, and Christina got to start trying to breast feed (even though she fell asleep as soon as they started but they did start trying) We also caught Kenadi crying on video which was so fun, even though we shouldnt be so happy to see her cry but we were so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The crying is sweet music to our ears!
Sounds like she's going to tell you all about it now!
I am super happy to hear that she is making such awesome progress!
Post a Comment