Jackson has been so great with Kenadi. I think he knows who she is. When I was pregnant, he would always lift my shirt up and kiss my belly but never Andrew nor I. Now, he comes up to Kenadi and picks her little hand up and gives her a kiss. So cute! Oh, we took Kenadi to her dr appointment. He said that she is doing great! We go back in a month. She weighs 8.6 pounds and is 22 inches long.
7 comments:
HOw adorable. And Bellies has that striped shirt too!
Too cute! They look so much alike! We are so happy you were able to bring her home! God really does answer prayers!
You guys all look so good together! You can't even tell she had a hard little start to her life. I love Jackson and Kenadi in the bottom picture...and I love a guy who isn't afraid to wear purple!!! Cute kids...cute little family. We are so happy for you guys!
She looks so healthy and cute!!! I'm so glad she's home with her big brother. So adorable!
O, Jack is so sweet with her. They look so much alike it is crazy! Thanks for keeping up with the blog so we can see her everyday! I'm so glad that all is going well and that Jack is being such a great big brother!
Oh my goodness, he is going to be such a great brother.... or already is! Love the pictures! So cute!
You have a beautiful family! I am glad Kenadi is doing well. I didn't even know you had another baby. Congrats!
Post a Comment